For those who will attend worship service on Sundays, here’s what you should know-
- Exercise social distancing requirements at all times
- Masks are required in Platte County as you enter and exit the building. Once seated, you may remove your mask if you choose to.
- The foyer doors are designated as entrance doors and the Auditorium doors serve as exit doors.
- A volunteer will greet you and take your temperature upon arrival
- Individual communion sets are available in a baggie when you enter the auditorium; please keep your trash together in the baggie provided, then discard your trash in the trash cans located near the exit doors
- There is an offering tray near the communion pick-up for you to place your contribution into
- Chairs are grouped together for families; please find a seat that is appropriate for your families’ size
- Upon entering the auditorium, people are encouraged to move directly to a row and be seated. At the end of worship, we dismiss by row to move outside.
- We will not offer coffee or doughnuts, but you are welcome to bring your morning beverage and food
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and disposable masks are available at the Welcome Center
- The building is disinfected before and after each worship service.
- Restrooms are continually disinfected.
- Please arrive between 9:45-10:00 am
We encourage you to stay home if you or a member of your family –
- Are high risk of severe illness from Covid-19
- Have a fever or have had a fever in the last 24 hours
- Have been recently out of the country
- Have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 or are showing symptoms of Covid-19
- If you have any of the following symptoms: cough, running nose, sore throat, lost of sense of smell or taste, shortness of breath, fatigue, headache or have any underlying medical conditions