Members and guests are encouraged to attend Bible class. This is a great opportunity to spend time in the Word and to learn and ask questions. Bible classes for adults and children start at 9:15 on Sunday mornings. Wednesday Reach Groups begins at 7:00.
Winter Quarter Bible Classes (December – February)
- Sunday Morning – “What Happens After You Die” taught by Mark Barone – Fellowship Room
- Wednesday Evening – Bible Study led by Mark Stanley – Fellowship Room
- Wednesday Evening – A study from “Gods at War” taught by Steve Giboney in Room 101 for Young Adults
- Wednesday Evening – Women’s Reach Group, Scripture Searchers led by Kathleen Harris in the Auditorium
- Sunday Morning & Wednesday Evening Children’s Bible Classes in Bible Adentureland Class Room
- Sunday Morning & Wednesday Evening Teen Classes at the Teen House